Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Introduction

< BACK | NEXT >

Introduction


Assalammualaikum and salutation cimandi to all

Firstly I want to say thank you and Al-Ftihah to Allahyarham Abu Hassan Basri (Tok Hassan) that have inaugurated me to Persatuan Seni Silat Cimandi Pecah Tujuh Malaysia (PSSCPTM) and also to my Tok Guru Wak Khairi, Cikgu Md Zain and my all Cimandi's friends  without all of you,I could not will have been studying this special silat art.This blog I do especially for all martial arts fans and  also  for Pesatuan Seni Silat Cimandi Pecah Tujuh member and with information that I give can open our mind to this association.

Actually I had a planned to open up website especially for Persatuan Seni Silat Cimandi Pecah Tujuh Malaysia long time ago but i am quite busy with my daily job that make my plan have to hold for temporally. Now, finally my ambition and dream already achieved. The purpose of this blog is to introduce Cimandi Pecah Tujuh to world and so that this information and silat not expired and extinct swallowed every technological and time.I also hoped so that this blog site get support  from pesilat-pesilat and martial art of self defence fan from all over the country in this world. 

The information  that I display and post are from media resources and electronic  and it also from my study and knowledge on art of self-defense. I hope this information in this blog site can help all of you, if there any mistake and  wrong information on this blog please forgive me because we as ordinary human do not run from make mistakes.

“The Art is  Proud, The Culture is Beautiful”

" End "

< BACK | NEXT >



Popular Posts